Title: Research Blog

 The websites I decided to use for my research for my title designs are the websites, "Art of the Title". "Art of Title" is an online publication specifically toward sequence design, and title design. "Watch the Title" is another site, this site shows hundreds of creatively designed title sequences. Having the most popular title resources.  I have decided to search through these sites as inspiration, and more creative ideas. I can see these sites as useful for my ideas for my own title design sequence. The site, "Art of the Title" has more horror title sequences at first glance, as this is the genre I am going for. I can get more insight specifically on title sequences for my ideas. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of Nila.

Storyboard

Planning Blog: Scripts