Storyboard

Since I'm doing the song "Leave the door open" by Bruno Mars, Anderson, Paak, Silk Sonic

Scene 1: To start off the movie, with a scenery, such as a sunset on the water. 

Scene 2: This scene will be straight from a scenery of the sunset then just moves to a conversation between two people. Since this is how the song starts off with. 

Scene 3: My friend and I, will be reenacting the part of the character being in the robe relaxing. as the song says "sipping in a robe" 

Scene 4: My friend and I will be showing a clean house as the song says "My house clean" My friend will also show us at the pool hanging out as the song says "the pool water warm" 

Scene 5: We will be dancing as the song describes the characters dancing, the song then says "In this mansion" the video will then zoom out and show the house. 

Scene 6: My friend and I will have a video clip of opening the door as the song says "Leave the door open"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research time

My Pitch