Production Blog- Filming

 As my friends and I plan to meet before dawn to be able to set up for the film and review how we would want the film to look. As I want my horror film opening sequence to be planned to have the audience adrenaline-filled, with a sense of anticipation in the air. As the person filming needs to make sure everyone that needs to be seen in the film is in the right positioning, as well as the camera staying up right correctly or being tilt when needed in the correct orderly way. Parts of the opening sequence there are hidden features in the background or corners, as the director needs to ensure that the individuals are positioned in the best way to not be directly visible to the audience but still visible if looked closely. As these details are to ensure the vision for the films spine-chilling introduction. As the director was needed to capture certain shadows in certain parts of scenes to get the audiences attention to be focused on other, to give a suspense feeling. My friend and I had a very productive day as we incorporated the scene of the door being opened to the be shown something that gives the audience an adrenaline boost. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research time

My Pitch

Storyboard