Pitch A- Flickering Christmas lights all over the desk as the wind blows the pages of the book to a specific page that has words that contribute to something later on. Pitch B- A man who won't show his face observes a woman with red heels through her living room window on Christmas morning. Discuss Pitch A- Showing the words on the page of the book gives the opening sequence suspense and plot. I would like to make this opening sequence as I could have this set up simply at my house. With the Christmas lights showing I could have this movie idea turn in any direction I would like to. Discuss Pitch B- I would like to create this film because it creates a little suspense on who this man is and the relation of this man to this woman. Also, the red shoes are incorporated into this film. Is the man watching the woman or the red heels? As well as the reason for his pen and paper. I feel like this film is harder to accomplish, however, I like the idea of suspense and creativity I'm ...
Costumes! As I feel the outfits of characters can show the interpreted next scene. So I had made sure the outfits were how the story was going to end. We had to find thin heels and a red dress to show up in the dark scenery. The outfit of the man needed to be thick black clothing with black shades to give off the suspicious look. As my two friends and I made sure to get what we needed. As well as props, props being a motorcycle for the chase, a motorcycle helmet. As the helmet covers the face of the individual riding the bike, the helmet stays on even without the motorcycle scenes so the face is unseen throughout the opening sequence. The setting of the film in the beginning scene is outside during night hours walking down a street. As the street leads to an old church.
As my friends and I plan to meet before dawn to be able to set up for the film and review how we would want the film to look. As I want my horror film opening sequence to be planned to have the audience adrenaline-filled, with a sense of anticipation in the air. As the person filming needs to make sure everyone that needs to be seen in the film is in the right positioning, as well as the camera staying up right correctly or being tilt when needed in the correct orderly way. Parts of the opening sequence there are hidden features in the background or corners, as the director needs to ensure that the individuals are positioned in the best way to not be directly visible to the audience but still visible if looked closely. As these details are to ensure the vision for the films spine-chilling introduction. As the director was needed to capture certain shadows in certain parts of scenes to get the audiences attention to be focused on other, to give a suspense feeling. My friend and I h...
Comments
Post a Comment